Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lana Roi Beauty Queen's Inner Base



A former pageant title holder, model since she came in the Philippines now launches her debut album "Inner Base" distributed by PolyEast Records.

"I thank God every day for giving me the talents to inspire and entertain others. It's always been a dream to have my own album where I wrote all the songs." Lana shared




This half-German half-Filipina beauty has got a total package of a performer, songwriter and model. And with her debut as a recording artist will prove that she's one of the most convincing singers in local pop. Started her singing career in the Philippines upon joining the girl group "Euratia" as a lead singer and the rest was history.

Inner Base has something for everyone. from dub-steps, pop inspired tracks and ballads. The Album "Inner Base" marks a fresh start of her singing career, with its first single "It's Me" leaves you singing along with the lyrics. You can definitely hear it playing in our local radio stations soon we'll see the music video version as well.




I was able to record one song performance by her and you can check it out:



On a personal note though, I was able to listen to the whole album and for me it was pretty nice! Feels like I'm listening to Jennifer Lopez and the songs are positive. And I like it when its positive!

You can also check www.facebook.com/LanaRoi.music
Instagram and Twitter : @LanaRoi

No comments:

Post a Comment